I Heart Yearly Reads is my book / reading log where I keep track of all the books I've received, read and reviewed during the month. I don't host any memes, book reviews, author interviews, or anything else here. Those can be found on my book review blog, I Heart Reading.
If you want to see which challenges I'm participating in this year, and my progress, visit I Heart Reading Challenges.
This blog is updated at least once a month.
Blogs and Websites
- Book Tours: Starter Day Party Taking Wing
- Book Tours: Starter Day Party After Gardens
- Release Blitz: After Gardens
- Book Review: Always With Me by Ariela Ben Ari
- Book Review: Anything But His Soul by Moshe Bomberg
- Release Blitz Anathema
- Book Review Risking Forever
- Book Tours: Starter Day Party Risking Forever
- Book Tours: Starter Day Party Crystal and Flint
- Release Blitz Dreams Illuminate
200 Books in 2013
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: women’s fiction
Below is a list of all books I reviewed in April 2018 on I Heart Reading. Links point to the reviews. Miranda Bay by Susan Tarr Song for Jess by Meg Buchanan Advertisements